вторник, 24 апреля 2012 г.

City of snake


I.

Welcome to the city of snake
An ancient town by the lake
How about to face our sinners and saints?
Mad bums, killers – proudness of our state!

The clocks here ticking really slow.
People frowning till the evening, till they get to the show.
Our special tradition – apocalyptic submission,
You should see it to stock here for a lifetime for sure.

Refrain.

Well I’m just a clown of the local rodeo show.
I’m not working hard here to get my score.
Just like you I had plans, elaborate, on my mind.
But then I arrived here and left them all behind.

II.

Hey folk, be patient, I get you some beer.
You’re just that kind of a guy we really need in here.
You’ve got nothing to lose, only thrills on your mind.
Fellow, don’t be abused – you’re one of our kind.

Refrain.

Guess you became another clown of our rodeo show.
The blood-eyed bulls are waiting for your flesh and soul.
Come on, old friend, there’s no time even for a sigh.
We need our kicks, we need our score … we only live when we ride.

III.

That’s right! Tonight we gonna’ have a hell of a blow.
You see our clocks aren’t ticking slowly any more.
The dawn is bleeding, you wonder about the strange girl in your bed.
A crow outside is screaming laud. It makes you really sad.

Refrain.

Guess are fucked like me and everyone in this town.
No one here will get out alive. Get used to wear this crown.
Another martyr for the next generation – just another vacation
A chance to die young, while you laugh like a clown.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий